Message Communications, Inc. ("Message Communications") maintains this site (the "Site") for your information, education, communication, and personal enjoyment. Access to, and use of this Site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. While Message Communications uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and materials contained in this Site are current and accurate, Message Communications makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in the Site or in any site linked to or from the Site. Message Communications expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the materials contained in the Site or in any site linked to or from the Site. Message Communications reserves the right to make changes in the programs, policies, products and services described in this Site at any time without notice.
2. The information and materials contained in this Site are provided to you AS-IS and you use this Site or any site linked to or from this Site at your own risk. MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Message Communications expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer or other damages due to your use of this Site or any site linked to or from this Site or your downloading any materials, text or images from the Site or from any site linked to or from the Site. MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE.
3. For our customers' convenience, Message Communications may provide links to other sites. In addition, links to this Site may be provided from other sites either known or unknown to Message Communications. Message Communications is not responsible for the content of any site that is linked to or from this Site. The fact that another site is linked to or from this Site does NOT imply that: (a) Message Communications sponsors, licenses, endorses, is affiliated with or is otherwise connected to the site, the products or services described therein or its owner; and (b) Message Communications has authorized the linked site to use any trademark, trade name, logo or other trademarked or copyrighted material of Message Communications.
4. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indications of origin displayed in this Site ("Trademarks") are owned by Message Communications or a third party who has granted Message Communications a right to use them in this Site. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting the browser or user of this Site the right to use any Trademark displayed in this site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark.
5. Any materials, communications or information ("Information") sent to this Site will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL and NONPROPRIETARY and will become the property of Message Communications. Message Communications may use such Information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to use of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the Information. Message Communications may reproduce, display, transmit, perform, publish and broadcast the Information at any time and in any media.
7. All material displayed in this site is the intellectual property of Message Communications (C) 2009 Message Communications Inc. or trademarked intellectual property registered in the US Patent and Trademark office, including but not limited to all graphics, textual information & logos. Any unauthorized duplication of this site in part or whole is strictly forbidden. Message Communications will vigorously pursue any violation of its intellectual property rights.
Do Not Call Policy
Message Communications, Inc. will strive to meet all federal and state regulations for appropriate telemarketing techniques. To the best of our technical and professional capability, Message Communications, Inc. will take actions to meet the legal requirements and professional standards of the telecommunications industry.
The following procedures will be followed in compliance with the FTC regulations on telemarketing:
Message Communications, Inc. will maintain a "Do Not Call" list for all solicitation campaigns.
All data records that will be called will be screened against the house Do Not Call (DNC) list.
Phone numbers placed on the house DNC list will be maintained for a minimum of 10 years or as required by law.
Anyone receiving a call from Message Communications, Inc., may freely request to be placed on the house DNC list. They will be placed on the list immediately for screening on all future campaigns.
Campaigns in progress will be screened only upon data upload and may not be rescreened.
Anyone may request a copy of our "Do Not Call Policy" in writing. It will be provided at no cost, but the request must be received in writing if the person was not solicited by an Message Communications, Inc. representative.
- The request must include a valid signature of the household representative.
All Message Communications employees performing outbound consumer solicitation will be briefed on the Message Communications Do Not Call Policy. Message Communications employees will truthfully disclose their correct name, company name, company address and company phone number to customers when asked.
As required by federal law, data records will be screened against the National Do Not Call list. Calls may be placed to individuals on such list when the call is exempted from its requirement. Message Communications will strive to maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity in the execution of its business.